Friday 24 June 2016

Philippine Retail Investment Conference 2015 - FREE for COL Clients!

Good news for COL Financial clients! Last night, while I was going through my FB feed, I noticed April Lee Tan's post regarding the Philippine Retail Investment Conference 2015 (btw, Ms. April Tan is the Head of Research Department at COL Financial since 2003 and serves as its Vice President). According to her, a complimentary ticket for the conference will be given to COL account holders. All that's needed is to register here. Regular ticket price is 2500 Pesos but COL is offering it to its clients for free, so don't waste this opportunity to learn from the guest speakers.

I was actually contemplating on attending this conference before, but due to the price of the ticket, I decided to pass. But now that it's offered for free, it's a no-brainer. I'll definitely come to this event! See you there! :) ,

No comments:

Post a Comment